• The city’s online submittal form: the purpose is for the city to gather comprehensive information regarding flooding issues around town. This is not a claim submittal.
• Flooding Claims should be made with insurance companies (if you have flood insurance) and also reported directly to FEMA:
- 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
• Documentation: be sure to document your flooding issues with photos and any other means you have. Also, be sure to keep receipts for any expenses you have related to damage.
• Assistance: The United Way of Okaloosa and Walton Counties can offer resources including home/property cleanup. Call 850-243-0315 for more information.
• To report sewage-related issues, call Destin Water Users at 850-837-6146.