1:30 p.m. Mid-Bay Bridge is now open - Okaloosa County Public Safety.
12 p.m. Marler Bridge and Brooks Bridge are now fully open - Okaloosa County Public Safety.
10:15 a.m. Following is a list of closed/open roads and bridges provided by Okaloosa County Public Safety:
- State Road 123-Fly Over SR 123 / SR 85 is Closed
- State Road 123 entrance ramp from State Road 85 is closed.
- I-10 / Escambia to Holmes County I-10 Closed
- Brooks Bridge in Fort Walton Beach Obstructed. One lane open with law enforcement escorting vehicles across.
- Yellow River Bridge on US 90 Open
- Shoal River / Double Bridges / State Road 85 /Crestview is obstructed. Down to 1 lane with CPD stopping all vehicles as they get on the bridge.
- Cinco Bayou Bridge on Eglin Pkwy is open, use caution.
- Destin Airport / Airport Road. Closed until 08:00 / 30 Jan 14
- Northwest Florida Regional Airport / Fort Walton Beach. Closed until 10:30am / 30 Jan 2014
- Hwy 331, From US 98 North to US 90 open, bridge is open, use caution.
- Shalimar Bridge on Eglin PW open, use caution.
- Mid-Bay Bridge / Destin, Closed by DOT
- Shalimar Overpass near the Air Arm Museum closed
- The northbound overpass for SR-85 (Eglin PW) is closed. Continue on Eglin BD toward Eglin AFB and take a left at the light to get back onto SR 189.
- SR 285 Mile 11, Walton County, closed
- Walton County has closed their portion of SR 285. Effectively closes all of SR 285.
- Bob Sikes Airport, Crestview, closed until 08:00 30 Jan.