The City of Destin is proud to announce the winners of the 2013 Christmas Outdoor Decorating Contest.
Winners will be recognized by the mayor during the Jan. 6 city council meeting and also announced in the Destin Log on Dec. 21. The city thanks everyone who participated in this contest and encourages more residents and businesses to decorate next year!
Best Decorated Home
• Winner: Bob and Janet Dudley, 612 Sea Oats Dr.
• Honorable Mention: Robert and Karen Lyerly, 124 Indian Bayou Dr.
Best Decorated Business
• Winner: Back Porch, 1740 Scenic Highway 98
• Honorable Mention: Fisherman’s Wharf, 210 Highway 98
• Winner: Indian Woods, Indian Woods H.O.A.
• Honorable Mention: Jetty East
Best Overall Holiday
• Winner: Salay Biedenhorn, 808 Mars St.
• Honorable Mention: James and Nancy Murphy, 618 Sea Oats Dr.
Best on the Harbor
• Winner: AJ’s Seafood & Oyster Bar, 116 Highway 98 East
Special thanks to the 2013 contest judges who donated their time. Without volunteers, this contest would not be possible. This year’s judges were: Christina West, Amber Coleman, Keanna Colbert and Andrea Ansley/Johnson.