The City of Destin will hold a public meeting on July 9, 2013, at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall to present the conceptual options for future improvements to Kelly Street between Calhoun Avenue and Benning Drive. The city encourages public input.
• Resurfacing of the existing roadway to renew the pavement surface.
• Addition of bike lanes on either side of the roadway.
• Addition of stormwater facilities.
• Construction of sidewalks on either side of the street.
• Roadway alignment adjustments.
• Traffic calming features to improve safety along the roadway and at the intersections.
• Addition of street lighting and pedestrian amenities to improve the aesthetics of the roadway.
Persons with disabilities who require assistance to participate in this meeting are requested to notify the Public Services Office (850) 837-4242 at least 48 hours in advance. City Hall is located at 4200 Indian Bayou Trail.