Destin Harbor District Parking
* Pay-to-Park not required for handicap parking or vehicles parking in numbered spots with properly displayed handicap identification, Disabled Veteran tags included.
Public Parking Lots
Destin Community Center PAY-TO-PARK and Permit Parking
Marler Street PAY-TO-PARK (Corner of Marler St. and Hwy. 98)
Zerbe Street PAY-TO-PARK (Corner of Zerbe St. and Sibert Ave.)
There are four designated pedestrian crosswalks along Hwy. 98 (east to west) in the Harbor District: Melvin St.; Marler Street Parking Lot; Palmetto St.; and Stahlman Ave. Please use these crosswalks to cross Hwy. 98.
Customers can dial 850.391.5840 to pay for paid parking. Please know your parking zone and license plate number before you call.
Harbor District Parking Details
Free annual parking passes are available for Destin residents who reside within the incorporated area of Destin (limit of two passes per household) for use in paid parking areas along Scenic Highway 98 in Crystal Beach, Gulf Shore Drive on Holiday Isle and the Destin Harbor District parking area. Passes can be obtained at Destin City Hall. Residents must provide a valid driver license showing Destin residency, as well as their vehicle tag and registration information. Submit Online
Check to see if you live in the city limits of Destin - City Map.
BEACH PARKING: Residents without a pass, as well as visitors, will pay a rate of $20 per 4 hours for beach parking.
- City of Destin charges a $15.00 daily fee for parking in the Destin Harbor District which includes:
- The Zerbe Street parking lot.
- The Marler Street parking lot.
- Destin Community Center is a Permit and Pay-to-Park lot. Parking between midnight to 7 a.m. is reserved for city or special events. Permits are for Community Center patrons only and can be obtained at the front desk in the Community Center.
- A 2023 non-resident parking pass is available for purchase at City Hall or the Destin Community Center for $205.
- Parking spaces are on a first come, first serve basis and patrons are not guaranteed a spot if they leave and come back within the paid time frame. Overnight parking is prohibited in all City lots.
- Pay-to-Park is not required for handicap parking or vehicles with properly displayed handicap identification. Disabled Veteran tags are included.
- Pay-to-Park is for passenger trucks and passenger vehicles only. All others shall be towed.
- Code Compliance Officers will enforce the ordinance and violators will be ticketed at a rate of $100 per violation. Illegally parked vehicles in the right-of-way shall be fined and/or towed.
- Do not park on sidewalks or in bike lanes per State Statute.
- All parking in the Harbor District is within a 5 to 10-minute walk to the Harbor Boardwalk.
- Individual parking sessions can be purchased via the Passport Parking App, downloadable from most online app stores. See image below.