Destin Harbor District Parking
* Pay-to-Park not required for handicap parking or vehicles parking in numbered spots with properly displayed handicap identification, Disabled Veteran tags included.
Public Parking Lots
Destin Community Center PAY-TO-PARK and Permit Parking
Destin Library (after business hours)
Marler Street PAY-TO-PARK (Corner of Marler St. and Hwy. 98)
Zerbe Street PAY-TO-PARK (Corner of Zerbe St. and Sibert Ave.)
There are four designated pedestrian crosswalks along Hwy. 98 (east to west) in the Harbor District: Melvin St.; Marler Street Parking Lot; Palmetto St.; and Stahlman Ave. Please use these crosswalks to cross Hwy. 98.
Need to pay or appeal a parking citation? Pay online now.
Harbor District Parking Details
- City of Destin charges a $5.00 flat fee per 24 hours for parking in the Destin Harbor District which includes:
- The Zerbe Street parking lot.
- The Marler Street parking lot.
- Destin Community Center is a Permit and Pay-to-Park lot. Parking between midnight to 7 am is reserved for city or special events. Permits are for Community Center patrons only and can be obtained at the front desk in the Community Center.
- Parking spaces are on a first come, first serve basis and patrons are not guaranteed a spot if they leave and come back within the paid time frame. Extended overnight parking is prohibited.
- Pay-to-Park is not required for handicap parking or vehicles with properly displayed handicap identification. Disabled Veteran tags are included.
- Pay-to-Park is for passenger trucks and passenger vehicles only. All others shall be towed.
- Code Compliance Officers will enforce the ordinance and violators will be ticketed at a rate of $33 per violation. Illegally parked vehicles in the right-of-way shall be fined and/or towed.
- Do not park on sidewalks. Do not park in bike lanes.
- Destin Library weekend parking is available after hours – Saturday after 1 p.m.; all day Sunday.
- All parking in the Harbor District is within a 5 to 10-minute walk to the Harbor Boardwalk.
- There are a number of private parking options in the Harbor District. Some charge a fee.
- Parking can be purchased via the Passport Parking App, downloadable from most online app stores. See image below.