Councilwoman Hebert resides on Main Street with her husband, Stephen and their two pups, CJ and Tula.
She has three grown daughters, one son and two grandsons.
Terésa moved to Destin in 2012 after a promotion with her current employer, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals as the Senior Territory Manager of the Florida Panhandle. Prior to Pfizer, Teresa traveled the world with the Navy where she was a YNCS(SW) promoted to LTjg prior to her retirement. She enjoys fishing, running, traveling and spending free time with her family.
Council Appointments to Local & Regional Committees
- Council appointment to Destin Parks and Recreation Committee for the last seven years where she was the Chair of this committee.
- Northwest Florida League of Cities - Alternate Appointee
- Okaloosa-Walton Transportation Planning Organization - Primary Appointee
- Tourist Development Council - Primary Appointee
- Okaloosa County Economic Development Council Policy Board - Alternate Appointee
- West Florida Regional Planning Council - Alternate Appointee
- Emerald Coast Regional Council - Primary Appointee
Active in beach cleanups and helping with community events.
- Tourist Development Council
- Northwest Florida League of Cities (Alternate)
- Okaloosa-Walton Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) (Alternate)